The number of women who has breast cancer is getting higher each day. That is why it is very important for everyone to know that breast cancer can be acquired by anyone. Cancer is the abnormal growth of cells in the breast tissue. The percentage of women that has a breast cancer is nearly 20% from the total population. Almost all the cases of breast cancer are discovered at the later years, but the condition can occurs anytime.
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
Most of women don’t pay too much attention with their health. They will later discover that they have a breast cancer because of the following symptoms:
• Inflammation or scaling of the nipple or breast skin
• Nipple retraction
• Skin dimpling or crumpling
• Nipple discharges
So whenever you have this kind of symptoms don’t hesitate to consult your medical practitioner immediately. It is good to know what causes the problem before it’s too late. They will provide advices on what needs to be done with your illness.
Causes of Breast Cancer
There are many reasons why cancer develops in our body. And here are some of the causes that you may find useful to know when you can have a cancer in your breast.
• High level of Estrogen in your body or also called as Hyperestrogenism
• Contact with radiation
• Cirrhosis of the liver
• Familial predisposition
If you were exposed or has it you must consult a specialist that is knowledgeable about breast cancer as soon as possible. Treatment of cancer depends on what stage it is already. Removal of the breast is the most common way to treat breast cancer victims. It should be treated as early as possible so that there is still a big chance to cure it.
We should learn how to take care good care of ourselves in any way. Suffering from such disease is a dead end. Breast cancer treatment is painful. And if this illness will not be treated quickly it can cost more complication or may even lead to death. Stay fit and healthy always.
Most of the women in our society wanted to be a mother, but not all of us are lucky enough to bear a child. There are different complications that may arise once you got pregnant and there are some individual who has a problem with their ovaries. Being fit is what you should always keep in mind because once you are the baby inside your womb is also healthy.
Here are the top 10 tips on how to attain a healthy pregnancy:
· Consult a Physician - if you are planning to be pregnant or you are already pregnant you should visit a specialist to check on your condition.
· Take vitamins that contain folic acids - it should be prescribed by a medical practitioner. This can help develop the baby’s brain.
· Eat more vegetables and fruits
· Avoid eating processed foods
· Stop smoking (smoking may result to miscarriage or still birth)
· Stop drinking alcoholic beverages - drinking alcohol can lead to hydrocephalus/ miscarriage/ still birth
· Enough sleep at least 8hrs. a day
· Avoid contact with any chemicals
· Don’t missed on your prenatal appointments
· Don’t take any medicine if there is a need for you to do it always consults your physician.
Changes in your lifestyle maybe difficult to accept at first, but once you already know what benefits you can get from it while you’re pregnant you will then realize how important that is for your child. Being careless or negligence during pregnancy is not acceptable. It is the life of the child that you are carrying is at stake.
Responsible parenthood is what you need to be familiar with for the sake of your baby. It is important to be prepared on how to raise your kids appropriately. You should know what they need and what they want to have. Just always remember that a healthy pregnancy can make everyone happy.